Morita Haruyo's Vibrant, Modern Ukiyo-E

I discovered someone rather intensely amazing during my nightly Pinterest trolling. Her name is Morita Haruyo and she's a Japanese artist who does Ukiyo-e-looking ladies in a more modern way. Her paintings are exploding off the screen with vibrant color! I think it almost crashed my browser. Unfortunately I'm having a hard time finding good, large images or her work... her website is a bit hard to navigate. Oh, how I want to know more and see more of her work! >_<




Morita Haruyo's Vibrant, Modern Ukiyo-E Morita Haruyo's Vibrant, Modern Ukiyo-E Reviewed by JUURI on 10:59 PM Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. You have to order screen saver with different/bigger pixels in Australian #.

    Isao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I wanted to see photos of her art show... but, maybe they are digital works. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.