700 Facebook Likes Equals Etsy Special Event!

Thank you guys for bringing the number of likes for JUURI's art to over 700! To celebrate and thank you, I will be having a special Etsy event.

Every day from July 5th - July 8th 2011, I WILL LIST AN ITEM FOR $1 IN MY ETSY STORE. The daily item could be a limited edition signed print, it could be a sketch, it could be an original, it could be personal art advice! IT COULD BE ANYTHING! (But I promise they will all be good things.)

Each time I list on Etsy, I will also announce it on FB and Twitter. So, stay alert! You can invite your friends to participate, too. You don't have to be a fan to grab the special sale.

(Please be considerate to others, only one purchase per person.)

www.etsy.com/shop/takotako83

Cheers! ♥ JUURI
700 Facebook Likes Equals Etsy Special Event! 700 Facebook Likes Equals Etsy Special Event! Reviewed by JUURI on 3:06 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.