JUURI Interview Video for Upcoming Solo Show, "Mirage -Maboroshi-" mir


@1614 - JUURI from christopher hunt on Vimeo.

Heeeeaaaaah! Here I am. I haven't died. I've just been
on the brink of deathtrying to finish everything on time for my solo show which opens this Friday the 13th (I know) at @1614 in Oklahoma City. Everything seems to be on schedule though (ie, everything will be finished mere hours before it needs to be) so I'm happy.



So, if you are in OKC or even Tulsa, come by and say hello! I will have about 15 pieces at the show... most have never been displayed before EVER. You won't want to miss it! Also the artwalk for the Plaza District will be going on, so I promise it'll be a fun night with tons to do and see all around the neighborhood. If you can't make it to the opening reception, the works will still be on display through June 7th.

Here's a FB event that tells you all about it. You should be able to invite yourself.
JUURI Interview Video for Upcoming Solo Show, "Mirage -Maboroshi-" mir JUURI Interview Video for Upcoming Solo Show, "Mirage -Maboroshi-" mir Reviewed by JUURI on 2:47 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.