Ombré Obsession + "Sweet Summer -Amanatsu-" Sneak Peeks

I am so crazy these days about ombré gradations. I just now realized that they seem to be showing up everywhere from fashion to hair to interiors (I'm a little late on the trend, I know.) I think it's time that I used some beautiful gradated colors for the backgrounds of my paintings.

↓ Clothing


Photobucket

↓ Nails

Photobucket

↓ Hair (Charlotte Free always looks gorgeous with dip-dyed pink hair!)

Photobucket

↓ Accessories

Photobucket

↓ Interiors

Photobucket


On a side note, I was scouring the internets trying to find a place where I could buy a few yards or ombré fabric to sew some pillows and cover some chairs in my house. ALAS, I could not find anything anywhere. Why on earth is it so trendy yet so hard to find? Etsy store idea, anyone? Anyway, after adjusting my keywords I finally did find one shop who had some. Ahhhh AliceInStitchesArts, you've saved my ombré-obsessed life! Once I make the pillows, they may show up in my home goods shop FashArtHome so keep a beady eye out.


The other side note is that I'm almost finished with all my small pieces on wood for my upcoming show "Sweet Summer -Amanatsu-." These have been fun and delightful to paint, although now I'm ready to start a giant painting! If you'd like to get on the exclusive preview list for this show (so you can see all the pieces before anyone else does) please email hello (at) swoongallery.com

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


JUURI xxx
Ombré Obsession + "Sweet Summer -Amanatsu-" Sneak Peeks Ombré Obsession + "Sweet Summer -Amanatsu-" Sneak Peeks Reviewed by Julie R on 11:28 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.