Momentum OKC ~Friday and Saturday~

If you live in OKC area and have nothing to do Friday or Saturday, you should come say hi at Momentum OKC, happening on both nights 8-midnight at 311 S. Klein Ave in downtown OKC. There will be tons of art from local artists under 30, and I think some pretty large installation pieces too. There will be live music, and I'm hoping for food, of course. I have one piece, "Spring -Haru-" in the show. I wished I had 2 more, but alas and alas, that's the way it goes. Anyway, it should be an interesting event. This will be my first time to attend the show~

Here is more info ---> Momentum OKC

Here's a sampling of some art you'll see there.





Momentum OKC ~Friday and Saturday~ Momentum OKC ~Friday and Saturday~ Reviewed by JUURI on 10:13 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.