New piece! "Smolder Mist -Kagerou-"

So here's my newest piece, 42x24. I have only a moment to rest... must start on the next, double time! This time I quite like the way I did the non-objective background. I think I might be finally getting the hang of it. What do you think?



Here are two progress shots:





I really didn't like the way the deer looked on the above stage; so I changed it to its current un-Christmas-looking state.

By the bye, something crazy happened on my Deviant Art. I guess I got a "Daily Deviation" which I'm not quite sure what it is... except that I suddenly had six-hundred and something feedbacks. Wahhh! And they keep coming. Yay! I wish this would trickle over into FB, since that's where all the action happens. I usually forget about DA!

New piece! "Smolder Mist -Kagerou-" New piece! "Smolder Mist -Kagerou-" Reviewed by JUURI on 3:57 PM Rating: 5

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.