Group Exhibition with Audrey, Tran, Yoskay, etc

Hokay. I am
so excited that I'm about to splash my Hot Cinnamon Sunset Tea everywherevery calmly letting you know that I'm going to be in a group exhibition at Subtext Gallery in November. Here is the space.





And guess, OH GUESS who's showing with me? Check out this roster! >_<

Audrey Kawasaki
Allison Sommers
Catherine Brooks
Yoskay Yamamoto
Tran Nguyen
Kelly Vivanco
Soey Milk
JAW Cooper
Martin Hsu
Nimit Malavia

and many more! AND my name is on this list. Little ole me, showing with the biggest artists in the contemporary art scene! I'm not quite sure how this happened, since I've only been playing this game seriously for a little more than a year. I guess with a little hard work and networking, anything is really possible. Now my next goal is to show at Thinkspace in LA. I'm putting on my determination goggles and am ready for action! Let's go!

Oh by the way, the Subtext show is called "Homeroom" and is a very fun little show in which we take a childhood drawing and re-interpret it in our current style. I'm just about to start the watercolor portion of my piece. Wish me luck~

Here is info about the show -->

Below is lovely Soey Milk's piece!

Group Exhibition with Audrey, Tran, Yoskay, etc Group Exhibition with Audrey, Tran, Yoskay, etc Reviewed by JUURI on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.