Friends From All Over the World - JUURI Needs A Tissue!-

It's not often I get misty-eyed at work, but today I had so many new "likes" on the JUURI Facebook page and I got curious, so I asked where all these new friends were from. Answers:


Sometimes I feel like I'm struggling to make art in a tiny space in a moderately-small town in a most-often-ignored state in the US of A, a country which is more isolated than we think. But your sweet responses have reminded me that the beauty I create here is enjoyed by people not only all over the US, but all over the world. You guys inspire my socks off and give me power to make more art! Wawawawah I might cry for real.

Thank youuuuuuuuuu, my worldwide friends!!!! I'll keep making wonderful things to brighten your days! xxxxxxxxxx




Friends From All Over the World - JUURI Needs A Tissue!- Friends From All Over the World - JUURI Needs A Tissue!- Reviewed by Julie R on 1:38 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.